Dr. Krishna Hari sharma
M.S. (GENERAL SURGERY), M.CH. (NEUROSURGERY)
Dr. Krishna Hari Sharma is one of the renowned Neurosurgeon in Jaipur, Rajasthan. He graduated and post graduated from SP medical college Bikaner. He got trained and did his M.Ch Neurosurgery from the Premiere Sanjay Gandhi PGI Lucknow and also trained at Nimhans, Banglore, in 1998. He established the Department of Neurosurgery at Govt. Medical College Kota and worked for 11 years. He also worked as a Consultant Neurosurgeon at Sudha Multispeciality Hospital Kota for six years till Aug 2016. He is one of the pioneers in Endoscopic Spine and Brain surgery in north India. He has performed more than 6000 brain and spine surgeries till dater. Dr. Krishna Hari Sharma is working as Director of Neurosurgery Department at Rukmani Birla Hospital Jaipur, Rajasthan. He has presented many research papers at national and international conferences and also chaired sessions. He is a life member of the Neurological Society of India, Neuroendocon Society of India, Indian Medical Association, etc..
- Senior Resident in Department of Neurosurgery SMS Medical College Jaipur from 8.06.1995 to 3.08.1995.
- Senior Resident in Department of, Neurosurgery Sanjay Gandhi P.G.I.M.S. Lucknow from 5.08.1995 to31.12.1995 and M.Ch. Neurosurgery Resident from jan 1996 to jan 1999
- Training during M.ch. in Department of Neuropathology and Neurosurgery at NIHMANS, Banglore from aug to Oct. 1999.
- Worked as Consultant Neurosurgeon at Kothari Medical & Research Institution Bikaner from march 1999 to Oct. 1999.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in department of Neurosurgery Government Medical College Kota, Rajasthan. From Oct. 1999 to 11. Jan. 2007
- Worked as Associate Professor & Head in department of Neurosurgery Government Medical College Kota, Rajasthan. From 12. Jan. 2007 to 14 Oct. 2010. RESIGNATION ACCEPTED W.E.F. 16.10.2010.
- Worked as Consultant Neurosurgeon at sudha Hospital & Research Centre from 16.10.2010 to 07.09.2016
- Presently working as Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon ( Brain and Spine surgeon) at NARAYANA MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL, JAIPUR from 08.09.2016 to till date.
- Omentum : A site of splenic autotransplantation (an experimental studying dogs) S.D.M.H. Jour. Vol., 18, No. 4, March, 1995.
- Association of lower cranial schwannoma with spinal ependyoma– a case report, Neurology India, 1999, 47, 145-147.
- Manaement of large duodenal defects by jejunal onlay graft (an experimental study) S.D.M.H. Jour. Vol., 18, No. 4, March, 1995.