Dr. Krishna Hari sharma
M.S. (GENERAL SURGERY), M.CH. (NEUROSURGERY)
Dr. Krishna Hari Sharma is one of the renowned Neurosurgeon in Jaipur, Rajasthan. He graduated and post graduated from SP medical college Bikaner. He got trained and did his M.Ch Neurosurgery from the Premiere Sanjay Gandhi PGI Lucknow and also trained at Nimhans, Banglore, in 1998. He established the Department of Neurosurgery at Govt. Medical College Kota and worked for 11 years. He also worked as a Consultant Neurosurgeon at Sudha Multispeciality Hospital Kota for six years till Aug 2016. He is one of the pioneers in Endoscopic Spine and Brain surgery in north India. He has performed more than 6000 brain and spine surgeries till dater. Dr. Krishna Hari Sharma is working as Director of Neurosurgery Department at Metro Mas Hospital Jaipur, Rajasthan. He has presented many research papers at national and international conferences and also chaired sessions. He is a life member of the Neurological Society of India, Neuroendocon Society of India, Indian Medical Association, etc..
- Senior Resident in Department of Neurosurgery SMS Medical College Jaipur from 8.06.1995 to 3.08.1995.
- Senior Resident in Department of, Neurosurgery Sanjay Gandhi P.G.I.M.S. Lucknow from 5.08.1995 to31.12.1995 and M.Ch. Neurosurgery Resident from jan 1996 to jan 1999
- Training during M.ch. in Department of Neuropathology and Neurosurgery at NIHMANS, Banglore from aug to Oct. 1999.
- Worked as Consultant Neurosurgeon at Kothari Medical & Research Institution Bikaner from march 1999 to Oct. 1999.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in department of Neurosurgery Government Medical College Kota, Rajasthan. From Oct. 1999 to 11. Jan. 2007
- Worked as Associate Professor & Head in department of Neurosurgery Government Medical College Kota, Rajasthan. From 12. Jan. 2007 to 14 Oct. 2010. RESIGNATION ACCEPTED W.E.F. 16.10.2010.
- Worked as Consultant Neurosurgeon at sudha Hospital & Research Centre from 16.10.2010 to 07.09.2016
- Presently working as Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon ( Brain and Spine surgeon) at NARAYANA MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL, JAIPUR from 08.09.2016 to till date.
- Omentum : A site of splenic autotransplantation (an experimental studying dogs) S.D.M.H. Jour. Vol., 18, No. 4, March, 1995.
- Association of lower cranial schwannoma with spinal ependyoma– a case report, Neurology India, 1999, 47, 145-147.
- Manaement of large duodenal defects by jejunal onlay graft (an experimental study) S.D.M.H. Jour. Vol., 18, No. 4, March, 1995.
What Our Patients Say About Our Clinic
Thank you for everything you have done for me. You are wonderful, caring doctor who was always friendly and comforting with patients. You truly makes a difference in the medical field. In my opinion Dr. Krishna Hari Sharma is one of the best neurosurgeon in Rajasthan. Due to prolapse in my L5-S1 vertebra, I was unable to sit and walk. My spine surgery was successfully done by Dr. Krishna Hari Sharma in C K Birla Hospital. After few days of my surgery I am able to do my personal work. The nature of doctor is very nice, calm, humble and really a good motivator. After discharge from hospital Dr. Krishna Hari Sharma always available 24x7 and respond on telephone very satisfactory. I will strongly recommend Dr. Krishna Hari Sharma for any kind of spine disease. From the core of my heart I really thank you sir for everything you do for me. Always grateful to you sir
My maternal grandfather (Nanaji) had a seviour disease in brain.and doctor sir response was quite quick and helpful doctor help towards every situation from before surgery or after surger in every aspect was just wow and wonderful I have not see a Director as a doctor who is talking regularly with Patient attended so everything can be done in time... I WILL SUGGEST EVERYONE IF ANYONE REQUIRED NEUROSURGEN THEN PLEASE CONSULT WITH DR. KRISHNA HARI SIR FIRST. He will help you in every aspect. Best neurosurgeon in Jaipur. Or may be in Rajasthan. It was a great experience with you. You are humble and wonderful. Thank you dr. Sir for everything you did for us.
In my opinion Dr Krishna Hari is one of the best neurosurgeon in Rajasthan. He is really like a God for typical and critical neurosurgery cases. Due to colaps and compression in my D3,D4 and D5 vertibra and boneTB in my spine, I was unabe to sit and walk. My spine surgery (Pedicle Screw,rod and 360 cage fixation) was successfully done by Sir in CK Birla hospital one month before.Now I am able to walk without walkar and able to work my personal work.By nature Dr Krishna Sir is very nice, cool,humble and very good motivator. After post hospitalization his response/reply on phone and massages is amazing. It's my own experience. I belong to Lucknow and never met and know Sir before my operation.So I will recommend everyone who is suffering by spine problem,must consult one time with Dr Krishna sir.
My brother Sri Sita ram Agarwal has a clot on his head and their memory had gone away and right side paralysed. Then search for neurosurgeon Dr Krishna Hari Sharma operated and now he is ok.in my opinion Sharma ji is the best neurosurgeon and behaviour, nature also very good. He is the God on earth.
Dr Krishna Hari Sharma operated my uncle Ji Mahendra Singh Rathore last 29 December 2020 He is the best doctor i have ever met. a genuine person and dedicated motivator. We get best treatment and care from him. We are very fortunate to have such a skilled doctor. Best neurosurgeon in rajasthan ..the behaviour is very humble I send a heartfelt thanks