BRAIN AND SPINE TRAUMA SURGERY IN JAIPUR
Brain Trauma Surgery.
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) occurs when a violent blow or jolt to the head injures the brain. The most common causes of TBI include falls, motor vehicle accidents, and violence. Dr. Krishna Hari Sharma is a recognized brain surgeon for advanced, provide leading-edge brain and spine trauma surgery in Jaipur.
Spine Trauma Surgery.
A prolapsed (herniated) disc occurs when the outer fibres of the intervertebral disc are injured, and the soft material known as the nucleus pulposus, ruptures out of its enclosed space.
The prolapsed disc or ruptured disc material can enter the spinal canal, squashing the spinal cord, but more frequently the spinal nerves.
Herniated discs rarely occur in children, and are most common in young and middle-aged adults. A herniation may develop suddenly, or gradually over weeks or months.
INTERVERTEBRAL DISCS CAN PROLAPSE SUDDENLY BECAUSE OF EXCESSIVE PRESSURE. EXAMPLES INCLUDE
THE MAIN SYMPTOMS OF A PROLAPSED DISC INCLUDE
- In severe cases, loss of control of bladder and/or bowels, numbness in the genital area, and impotence (in men)
- Numbness, pins and needles, or tingling in one or both arms or legs
- Pain behind the shoulder blade(s) or in the buttock(s)
- Pain running down one or both arms or legs
- The location of these symptoms depends upon which nerve(s) has been affected. In other words, the precise location of the
- symptoms helps determine your diagnosis.
- Weakness involving one or both arms or legs
Neurospine Surgeon Jaipur professional’s expert handle the various neurological condition and concentrate on an individual’s overall well-being. At Neurospine surgeon Clinic, the brain and spine trauma surgery care Dr. Krishna Hari Sharma is available 24/7 to provide timely and effective surgery.
He offers the best surgery for brain and spine trauma and treats the spine trauma division with the utmost care and expertise. He specializes in all sorts of brain and spine problems and offers excellent care. Throughout the surgery process, they ensure that the patient feels comfortable and does not feel any trouble even after that. their priority is on inspiring and improving healthcare, thus helping the patient to make better health decisions.